This is me being positive.
Perks of the Hospital
- Marc gets to watch Cardinal baseball
- Breakfast in bed or at least first thing in the morning in the cafeteria
- There is always hot water
- Diapers, wipes and Pediasure are paid by insurance
- Pee-proof mattresses… in case Marc wets the bed (???)
- Unlimited supply of cotton balls
- I have expanded my knowledge of medical terms
- I’ve learned to sleep through beeping noises
- I’ve learned to not care what I look like in front of doctors at 6:30 a.m.
- I can wear yoga pants every day
- I get to see this face all day long